Welcome to NEFES 2021!
The 6th International Conference on New Energy and Future Energy Systems (NEFES 2021) will be held in Xi’an, China during November 1-4, 2021. Considering the current COVID-19 Situation, a hybrid mode of online and onsite presentations will be conducted for NEFES 2021. For participants who are not able to join physically, online presentations via Microsoft TEAMS are also welcome.
NEFES 2021 aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners in both industry and academia to share their latest achievements and discuss the possible challenges in terms of new energy and future energy system. The conference program will include keynote speeches, invited speeches, oral presentations and poster presentations and post-conference technical investigation.
Located in Shaanxi Province, People's Republic of China, Xi'an is the undisputed root of Chinese civilization. The eternal city, records the great changes of the Chinese nation just like a living history book. Called Chang'an in ancient times, Xi’an is one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country. So far, Xi’an enjoys equal fame with Athens, Cairo, and Rome as one of the four major ancient civilization capitals. It is also known as "the Cradle of Chinese Nationality", it is not only the birthplace of China but also the important human birthplace and one of the prehistoric culture centers in Asia, and served as an important pivot and center in ancient foreign economy and culture exchange.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially invite scientists, scholars as well as entrepreneurs to participate in the conference.
Publications1.The conference proceedings will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES), which is indexed by: Scopus, Engineering Compendex (EI), GeoBase, Georef and Inspec, etc.
2.Selected papers will be recommended for publication in related SCI-indexed journals with Impact Factor, including but not limited to:
AwardingCongratulation to the best oral presenter and the best poster presenter from NEFES 2020, who are awarded with the free registration to NEFES 2021:
Best Oral Presentation
Dr. AC Budiman (FES2505), Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia.
Speech Title: Phase Change Materials in Electric Vehicles: A Brief Review
Best Poster Presentation
Dr. Fulong Zhao (FES2476), Harbin Engineering University, China.
Speech Title: Investigation of Temperature Transient Response Characteristics of Ceramic Fuel Rod of Open-Cycled Reactor
- 1. Selected papers from NEFES 2020 published in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers -Energy, Volume 174, Issue 2 have been indexed by Science Citation Index. [May 18, 2021].
- 2. Accepted papers from NEFES 2020, published in Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, Volume 14，Number 6 have been indexed by Science Citation Index. [March 31, 2021].
- 3. Selected papers from NEFES 2020, published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES), Volume 701, Issue 1 have been indexed by Engineering Compendex. [March 22, 2021].
- 4. Accepted papers from NEFES 2020, published in Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, Volume 14，Number 4 have been indexed by Science Citation Index. [January 6, 2021].
- 5. Selected papers from NEFES 2020 have been published in Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, Volume 14，Number 4 [November 24, 2020].
- 6. We are happy to announce that NEFES 2020 has been successfully held Online via Teams during November 3-6, 2020. The technical program consisted of welcome speech, keynote speech, oral presentation, poster presentation. [November 9, 2020].
- 7. Selected papers from NEFES 2019 have been published in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers -Energy, Volume 173, Issue 1 [February 3, 2020].
Follow us onWechat: