For those who are only interested in attendance and delivering an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) following guidelines as below:
- Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
- A cover letter page is required to include a short biography of the presenter: 1) Full Name; 2) Title information (eg. Prof./Dr./M.S./ Teacher/Student); 3) Affiliation information (Department + University/Institution + Country); 4) Research interests;
- Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the Abstract Template;
- Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract via the Online Submission System;
- The abstract proceedings are just for academic exchange during the conference time, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
Full Paper Submission
Those who are interested in publishing the full papers in the Conference Proceedings or SCI indexed journals, please submit your full paper via the Online Submission System
. Each paper will undergo about 1-2 months peer review before acceptance.
Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference.
1. Advances in Energy Research and Development
Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates
One regular registration covers SEVEN (7) Pages. Extra pages will be chargeable at 50 USD per page.
2. Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy
No typesetting is required before your initial submission. It is the sole responsibility of all authors to ensure that all manuscripts are new, original and not published previously in any form any media, shall not infringe upon or violate any kind of copyrights of others and does not contains any plagiarized, fraudulent and improperly attributed materials. Extended and modified versions of previously published abstracts, papers in any conference or journal are not allowed whatsoever.
3. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers – Energy
Please prepare your main text document in Microsoft Word, text should be double line spaced, line numbered and pages should be numbered. You can download a template
Energies has no restrictions on the length of manuscripts, provided that the text is concise and comprehensive. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Energies requires that authors publish all experimental controls and make full datasets available where possible. You can use the Microsoft Word template
to prepare your manuscript.